We find that busy executives and business professionals often experience many of the following throughout their career:
- High stress
- Frequent travel
- Unhealthy food choices
- Social commitments
- Limited exercise, often due to time constraint
This is why we developed special Executive Program called “Golden Shield”. The program starts with comprehensive health assessment and risk mapping which is then used to develop individualized and targeted disease prevention actions.
Our “Golden Shield“ is designed to meet the needs of busy executives.
We are employing cutting-edge medical research data and latest technologies to deliver one of a kind executive health support programs proven to optimize your health for better performance and long and healthy life.
All packages include a complete metabolic assessment for cardiovascular, cancer, diabetes and mental health risks, including blood counts, pre-diabetes screen, blood cholesterol check, kidney and liver function testing. Based on results of physical and laboratory and imaging tests, the personalized treatment plan plus follow-up visits for one year are provided.
As part of “Golden Shield” Executive Program you will benefit from the followings:
Heart Attack/Stroke: Risk Assessment
- Inflammatory Testing
- Carotid duplex/Vertebro-basilar duplex
- Coronary Calcium Score – noninvasive angiography
- Advanced Cholesterol & Diabetes Testing
Health Reversal: Laboratory Diagnostics
- Hormonal Assessment
- Testing for oncomarkers
- Adrenal Stress (fatigue)
Proactive Internal: Assessment & Detection
- Advanced Imaging
- 2D and 3D Image of Major Organs
- Noninvasive Colon Cancer Screen: CT and MR colonography
- Cardiovascular Assessment
- Pharmacogenetics Assessment
- Dietary Assessment
OUR FOCUSED HEALTHCARE PACKAGES
- Digestive health: includes measurement of inflammatory and infectious markers, inflammatory bowel assessment, gluten and celiac evaluation, assessment of micronutrient absorption, H.pylori testing and others. We also offer noninvasive screening for colon cancer using MR or CT colonography.
- Heart health: carotid artery scan to determine your arterial age and also discover cholesterol plague that may cause heart attacks or stroke; advanced cholesterol testing including lipoproteins, triglycerides and omega fatty acid evaluation; inflammatory markers for cardiovascular diseases. We also offer ECHO as well as cardiac CT calcium scoring, which is new method that uses special x-ray equipment to produce pictures of the coronary arteries to determine if they are blocked or narrowed by the buildup of plaque – an indicator for atherosclerosis or coronary artery disease (CAD). The information obtained can help evaluate whether you are at increased risk for heart attack.
- Balance: advanced nutrition evaluation; determination of balance of vitamins, minerals, micro- and macronutrients, omega acids, metabolic cofactors, digestive enzymes, heavy metal toxicities and others; determination of level of sex hormones, identification of correlation between stress response, thyroid and hormonal mood disorders including testing for testosterone and estrogen levels. We offer also evaluation for chronic fatigue syndrome and adrenal exhaustion which helps to determine your body’s ability to sustain the stress.
- Cancer screening: noninvasive testing for colon cancer using the stool DNA and blood biomarkers; brain MRI, 3D Mammography and breast US evaluation, CT and MRI colonography for noninvasive colon cancer screening.