In the evolving healthcare market, health systems and physician groups increasingly need to leverage technology to provide greater transparency around quality and cost of care, deliver population health programs, use emerging payment models and produce analytics to improve operational and human performance across widening enterprises.
Huron’s healthcare practice offers their clients support in optimizing current technology resources, making new information technology (IT) investments and defining their IT strategies.
EHRs represent one of the most critical and resource-intensive components in a healthcare provider’s IT landscape. As mergers, acquisitions and partnerships continue to increase, our team has experience with all major inpatient and outpatient platforms. By collaborating with our clients, we provide customized EHR platforms that meet your needs today and position you for the future:
- System implementation, upgrades and improvements
- Interface design and maintenance
- Custom reporting and analytics
- Patient and provider portals
- Revenue cycle enhancements
- Long-term project management
- Process enhancement and improvement assistance
- Strategic initiative planning and execution
- Service desk support
- Application-focused staff augmentation
Healthcare executives are faced with many high-priority initiatives; each deserving thorough consideration and dedication. Our technology advisory solutions team has the experience and industry knowledge to address clients’ needs at any point in their transformational journey. We provide an informed and independent external viewpoint to support a health system, hospital or physician organization’s ability to achieve enhanced performance required today and in the future by:
- Aligning IT strategy with corporate initiatives
- Conducting current-state environmental scans
- Developing and deploying strategic plans and communication tools
- Establishing cross-functional business governance
- Establishing processes for assuring IT strategies are updated as corporate initiatives evolve
We understand that your organization’s healthcare IT needs go beyond the everyday use of applications, yet it’s more than just about upgrading to new systems. Implementations and other HCIS-wide solutions are the most successful when backed by the right technical experience and support. Huron consultants have the operational knowledge and experience to provide your organization with technical solutions in any situation. We will help your organization with improving clinical, operational and financial processes to enhance your overall business strategy and deliver exceptional patient care.